Why Our Pub is Great
Take the whole family to The Ferrers Arms in Ashby for fantastic meals. We’re a traditional village pub with wooden beams, a big pub garden, and a nice outdoor play area. When the sun’s shining sit outside on our patio under a umbrella, surrounded by lush green plants and flowers. When it gets colder, come inside, get snug, and enjoy big plates of warming pub grub. Food is served daily. Whether it’s a pub lunch with the family, dinner with your other half, or a quiet pint, we’ll make you welcome.
Enjoy a drink from the bar while you choose from our massive menu. We do everything from mighty meat dishes to veggie treats. Specials are just the thing when you fancy something different from your usual pub plate. We’ve got great British classics and dishes from far-flung places.
Kids love to have fun with food. Our children’s menu has a build your own dinner option. Visit us soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.